Thursday, March 27, 2008

61

Photobucket

As I mention in the intro, I really wanted to have more time to put together a Thin Lizzy cast that I could really get behind. I am still behind this one, I just wish I could have brought you more.

Any volunteers for future host gigs? I'm always listening.

I'm a good listener.



Here's some useless information for you though:

Andy Garcia was a conjoined twin.
Debra Winger was the voice of E.T.
During Melville's lifetime, MOBY DICK only sold 50 copies.
Some toothpaste contains anti-freeze.
The eyes of some birds weigh more than their brains.
Armadillos have four babies at a time and they are always the same sex, and they can walk underwater.
There are about 5,000 different languages spoken on Earth.
Boris Karloff is the narrator for the Grinch who stole xmas cartoon.
Sheryl Crow's two front teeth are fake. She busted them out tripping because she rocked so hard at one of her concerts.
Aerosmith's "Dude Looks Like a Lady" was about Vince Neil.
and finally,
Van Gogh who began painting at 27, cut off his LEFT ear. His self portrait with bandaged ear shows his right ear covered up, because he used a mirror to paint himself.

Sorry about the playlist typos.
And the Rest of the Day to yourself.



Click here to get your own player.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Very shorts, simple and easy to understand, bet some more comments from your side would be great